The enterprise mobility expert ISEC7 Group (ISEC7) today announced that it has become a partner of the international alliance of SAP solution providers United VARs.
The consortium combines the leading solution providers across the world to guarantee the best service and support for international roll-out projects, ERP optimisation projects and cross-border nearshoring. With its long-term experience in the enterprise mobility market and its leading mobile SAP solution, ISEC7 Mobility for SAP, ISEC7 brings in noticeable added value to the alliance. Furthermore, ISEC7 customers can now rely on an even broader network with experts all around the globe.
“Being part of United VARs is a win-win situation for all parties – for us as well as for the consortium and our customers. Partners can benefit from our expertise in the fields of EMM, Application Management, Mobile Security and of course the mobilisation of SAP. We are happy to share our insights and learn from others”, says Marco Gocht, CEO ISEC7 and he continues: “Together with this global alliance, we are an even stronger partner for our customers during their digital transformation process.”
Alexander Herfort, Head of Business Development, says: “ISEC7 is a valuable solution partner for our alliance, as ISEC7 delivers an up-to date technological framework. This framework mobilizes SAP transactions by saving the investment in ABAP technology and not having to migrate technology. This helps our customers to get the right solution but also our members to radically extend their own portfolio.”
ISEC7 Mobility for SAP fits perfectly to the needs of medium-sized companies - the main customer group of United Vars members:
- Simple and fast online/offline integration with any backend system of SAP Business Suite without middleware or cloud
- Predefined CRM and ERP packages for sales, service, maintenance, production and warehouse
- A combined workflow inbox allows easy access to workflows from different backend systems
- Customer specific enhancements are simply done with existing ABAP know-how
- No developer skills for native app development or HTML5 needed due to native generic application for: iOS, Android, Windows 8 & 10 (Phone/Tablet), BlackBerry
- Simply integrates with heavily customized SAP systems
- Different types of secure connections are possible: VPN, reverse proxy or secure container solutions for: BlackBerry Dynamics (Good Dynamics), MobileIron AppConnect, AirWatch, Citrix Worx