Mobility from the cloud: Available everywhere, transparent and flexible. At the CeBIT in Hannover (March 10-14) ISEC7 Group, mobile IT expert for companies, presents its innovative services for businesses – ISEC7 Mobility Cloud and ISEC7 Managed Service CAL. ISEC7 is the first European system integrator, which signed a contract with BlackBerry for hosting BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10 and is officially authorised for hosting BES 10 infrastructures.
ISEC7 Mobility Cloud – Highlights
- Shared or decided hosting of market leading enterprise mobility management solutions – based on BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10, iOS and Android
- Hosting, operating, regional support, producer support and mobile device management license in one product
- Certified high-security center located in Germany with connection to the internet exchange DE-CIX
ISEC7 Managed Service CAL offers businesses an unique operating and support model
- Regional support via ISEC7 in the EMEA region, North America und Latin America in five different languages
- Highest producer support (including BlackBerry Premium and DART)
- Monthly EMM rental license for BlackBerry silver or gold
- Monthly ISEC7 EMM Suite B*Nator for cross-platform management, monitoring, user self service and smartphone migration
Marco Gocht, CEO ISEC7 Group, says: “ISEC7 Mobility Cloud offers businesses an easy and secure solution in the fast moving mobile IT market. Numerous innovations of smartphone and EMM solutions force companies to be always well informed about mobilising business processes. That's why enormous resources were tied in IT. ISEC7 Mobility Cloud ensures that companies can focus on their core IT business again and consume mobility in an easy way. For more than a decade the experts of ISEC7 run technical business customer hotlines for network operators and mobile infrastructures with more than 700,000 smartphones. We based our service for businesses on this expertise. We are proud to be the first system integrator in Europe, which signed the agreement with BlackBerry for hosting BlackBerry 10 – so we can offer this service globally.”
ISEC7 Mobility Cloud addresses businesses with more than 250 mobile employees, who make use of mobile IT but won’t run it themselves.